Did you know?
- There are 33 nonstop flights on route from Milan to London every day.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Milan to London is 897 km on Easyjet.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Air flying between Milan and London is a ARJ with 97 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by All Nippon flying between Milan and London is a 32S with 144 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Milan to London is 8 hours, 5 minutes on Singapore.
Hotels in London
Traveling on the route and need hotel in London? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.