Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Aegean flying between Milan and Kos Island is a 32S with 195 seats.
- 4 airlines operate between Milan and Kos Island.
- Athens, GR is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Milan and Kos Island.
- Swiss has the most one stop flights between Milan and Kos Island.
- 15450 seats are available per day to fly out of Milan connecting to Kos Island.
Hotels in Kos Island
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kos? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.