Did you know?
- Doha, QA is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Milan and Islamabad.
- The largest aircraft operated by Qatar flying between Milan and Islamabad is a 330 with 259 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Milan to Islamabad is 7204 km on Swiss.
- 1624 seats are available per day to fly out of Milan connecting to Islamabad.
- The shortest connecting flight from Milan to Islamabad is 38 hours, 10 minutes on Swiss.
Hotels in Islamabad
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Pakistan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.