Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Luxair flying between Milan and Gran Canaria is a ERJ with 49 seats.
- 134048 seats are available per day to fly out of Milan connecting to Gran Canaria.
- The shortest connecting flight from Milan to Gran Canaria is 25 hours, 50 minutes on British Airways.
- 122 flights per week fly out of Milan connecting to Gran Canaria.
- Iberia has the most one stop flights between Milan and Gran Canaria.
Hotels in Gran Canaria
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Spain? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.