Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Air Berlin flying between Milan and Gran Canaria is a 32S with 148 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Luxair flying between Milan and Gran Canaria is a ERJ with 49 seats.
- The shortest flight between Milan and Gran Canaria on Air is 2942 km.
- Iberia has the most one stop flights between Milan and Gran Canaria.
- The shortest connecting flight from Milan to Gran Canaria is 25 hours, 50 minutes on British Airways.
Hotels in Gran Canaria
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Spain? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.