Did you know?
- 2 flights per week fly out of Milan connecting to Dushanbe.
- The largest aircraft operated by Turkish flying between Milan and Dushanbe is a 737 with 155 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Milan to Dushanbe is 10 hours, 30 minutes on Turkish.
- Turkish has 2 one stop flights between Milan and Dushanbe.
- Turkish has the most one stop flights between Milan and Dushanbe.
Hotels in Dushanbe
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Tajikistan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.