Did you know?
- 109094 seats are available per day to fly out of Milan connecting to Dakar.
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Milan to Dakar every day.
- Northwest has 100 two stops or more flights between Milan and Dakar.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Iberia flying between Milan and Dakar is a 32S with 134 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Alitalia flying between Milan and Dakar is a 32S with 186 seats.
Hotels in Dakar
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Senegal? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.