Did you know?
- Northwest has 100 two stops or more flights between Milan and Dakar.
- 109094 seats are available per day to fly out of Milan connecting to Dakar.
- 120 flights per week fly out of Milan connecting to Dakar.
- The largest aircraft operated by Alitalia flying between Milan and Dakar is a 32S with 186 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Milan to Dakar is 23 hours, 50 minutes on Austrian.
Hotels in Dakar
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Senegal? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.