Did you know?
- The shortest connecting flight from Milan to Dakar is 23 hours, 50 minutes on Austrian.
- Eurofly has the most nonstop flights between Milan and Dakar.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Iberia flying between Milan and Dakar is a 32S with 134 seats.
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Milan to Dakar every day.
- The largest aircraft operated by Alitalia flying between Milan and Dakar is a 32S with 186 seats.
Hotels in Dakar
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Senegal? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.