Did you know?
- 47600 seats are available per day to fly out of Milan connecting to Cluj-Napoca.
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Milan to Cluj-Napoca every day.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Milan and Cluj-Napoca is a CRJ with 70 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Malev flying between Milan and Cluj-Napoca is a 32S with 192 seats.
- The shortest flight between Milan and Cluj-Napoca on Lufthansa is 1290 km.
Hotels in Cluj-Napoca
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Romania? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.