Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Malev flying between Milan and Cluj-Napoca is a 32S with 192 seats.
- 9 airlines operate between Milan and Cluj-Napoca.
- 69 flights per week fly out of Milan connecting to Cluj-Napoca.
- 47600 seats are available per day to fly out of Milan connecting to Cluj-Napoca.
- The shortest connecting flight from Milan to Cluj-Napoca is 24 hours, 25 minutes on TAP.
Hotels in Cluj-Napoca
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Romania? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.