Did you know?
- 3 flights per week fly out of Milan connecting to Chelyabinsk.
- The largest aircraft operated by Aeroflot flying between Milan and Chelyabinsk is a 32S with 170 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Milan to Chelyabinsk is 9 hours, 50 minutes on Arkhangelsk Alitalia Aeroflot.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Aeroflot flying between Milan and Chelyabinsk is a 32S with 150 seats.
- Moscow, RU is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Milan and Chelyabinsk.
Hotels in Chelyabinsk
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Russia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.