Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Iberia flying between Milan and Cartagena is a 32S with 192 seats.
- Iberia has 101 two stops or more flights between Milan and Cartagena.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Delta flying between Milan and Cartagena is a 32S with 135 seats.
- 40754 seats are available per day to fly out of Milan connecting to Cartagena.
- The shortest connecting flight from Milan to Cartagena is 19 hours, 55 minutes on Vueling.
Hotels in Cartagena
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Colombia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.