Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Scandinavian flying between Milan and Cairo is a 32S with 124 seats.
- 139979 seats are available per day to fly out of Milan connecting to Cairo.
- The largest aircraft operated by Qatar flying between Milan and Cairo is a 330 with 259 seats.
- Alitalia has the most nonstop flights between Milan and Cairo.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Milan to Cairo is 2616 km on Meridiana, Egyptair.
Hotels in Cairo
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Cairo? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.