Did you know?
- British Airways has the most one stop flights between Milan and Antigua.
- The smallest aircraft operated by US flying between Milan and Antigua is a 737 with 123 seats.
- 22531 seats are available per day to fly out of Milan connecting to Antigua.
- The shortest connecting flight from Milan to Antigua is 29 hours, 3 minutes on American Iberia.
- The largest aircraft operated by US Airways flying between Milan and Antigua is a 32S with 144 seats.
Hotels in Antigua
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Antigua and Barbuda? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.