Did you know?
- The shortest nonstop flight from Milan to Alghero/Sardinia is 541 km on Air One, Meridiana.
- 4641 seats are available per day to fly out of Milan connecting to Alghero/Sardinia.
- 15 flights per week fly out of Milan connecting to Alghero/Sardinia.
- There are 6 nonstop flights on route from Milan to Alghero/Sardinia every day.
- The shortest connecting flight from Milan to Alghero/Sardinia is 8 hours, 10 minutes on Air Alps Aviation.
Hotels in Alghero/Sardinia
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Alghero? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.