Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by British Airways flying between Miami and Guatemala City is a 737 with 148 seats.
- 72262 seats are available per day to fly out of Miami connecting to Guatemala City.
- There are 5 nonstop flights on route from Miami to Guatemala City every day.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Miami to Guatemala City is 2 hours, 30 minutes on American, Taca.
- The shortest connecting flight from Miami to Guatemala City is 1928 km on Islena.
Hotels in Guatemala City
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Guatemala? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.