Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Continental flying between Miami and Bogota is a BE1 with 19 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Miami to Bogota is 41 hours, 5 minutes on Tam.
- The largest aircraft operated by Avianca flying between Miami and Bogota is a 767 with 210 seats.
- 98661 seats are available per day to fly out of Miami connecting to Bogota.
- Northwest has 101 two stops or more flights between Miami and Bogota.
Hotels in Bogota
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Bogota? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.