Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by American flying between Miami and Antigua is a 767 with 225 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Miami to Antigua is 3 hours, 15 minutes on American.
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Miami to Antigua every day.
- 57 flights per week fly out of Miami connecting to Antigua.
- The shortest connecting flight from Miami to Antigua is 12 hours, 55 minutes on US Airways Windward.
Hotels in Antigua
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Antigua and Barbuda? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.