Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by American flying between Melbourne and Sydney is a 330 with 303 seats.
- British Airways has 6 nonstop flights between Melbourne and Sydney.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Melbourne to Sydney is 1 hours, 20 minutes on Virgin Blue, Jetstar, Qantas, Air Lithuania, V Australia.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Reg flying between Melbourne and Sydney is a SF3 with 33 seats.
- There are 96 nonstop flights on route from Melbourne to Sydney every day.
Hotels in Sydney
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Sydney? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.