Did you know?
- Sydney, AU is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Melbourne and Singapore.
- There are 5 nonstop flights on route from Melbourne to Singapore every day.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Melbourne to Singapore is 7 hours, 40 minutes on Emirates, Qantas, Singapore.
- The largest aircraft operated by Thai flying between Melbourne and Singapore is a 777 with 358 seats.
- The shortest flight between Melbourne and Singapore on American is 20359 km.
Hotels in Singapore
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Singapore? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.