Did you know?
- Jet Airways has 34 two stops or more flights between Melbourne and Kuala Lumpur.
- There are 5 nonstop flights on route from Melbourne to Kuala Lumpur every day.
- 40 flights per week fly out of Melbourne connecting to Kuala Lumpur.
- The shortest connecting flight from Melbourne to Kuala Lumpur is 13519 km on Shandong.
- The largest aircraft operated by Dinar flying between Melbourne and Kuala Lumpur is a 330 with 315 seats.
Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kuala Lumpur? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.