Did you know?
- 4452 seats are available per day to fly out of Maputo connecting to Lusaka.
- The largest aircraft operated by South African flying between Maputo and Lusaka is a 32S with 120 seats.
- Johannesburg, ZA is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Maputo and Lusaka.
- South African has the most one stop flights between Maputo and Lusaka.
- The shortest connecting flight from Maputo to Lusaka is 5 hours, 0 minutes on South African TAP.
Hotels in Lusaka
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Zambia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.