Did you know?
- 14 flights per week fly out of Manila connecting to Tacloban.
- Cebu Air has the most nonstop flights between Manila and Tacloban.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Cebu flying between Manila and Tacloban is a ATR with 72 seats.
- The shortest flight between Manila and Tacloban on Styrian is 567 km.
- The shortest connecting flight from Manila to Tacloban is 3 hours, 0 minutes on Air Philippines.
Hotels in Tacloban
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Philippines? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.