Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Garuda flying between Manila and Sydney is a 32S with 150 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Manila to Sydney is 6258 km on Qantas.
- The smallest aircraft operated by China flying between Manila and Sydney is a EMJ with 98 seats.
- 29 flights per week fly out of Manila connecting to Sydney.
- The shortest connecting flight from Manila to Sydney is 23 hours, 30 minutes on Xiamen.
Hotels in Sydney
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Sydney? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.