Did you know?
- The shortest nonstop flight from Manila to Kuala Lumpur is 2489 km on Cebu Air, Malaysia.
- Cebu Air has the most nonstop flights between Manila and Kuala Lumpur.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Brunei flying between Manila and Kuala Lumpur is a 32S with 144 seats.
- China S has 101 two stops or more flights between Manila and Kuala Lumpur.
- The largest aircraft operated by Korean Air flying between Manila and Kuala Lumpur is a 330 with 352 seats.
Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kuala Lumpur? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.