Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Xiamen flying between Manila and Hong Kong is a 737 with 122 seats.
- There are 24 nonstop flights on route from Manila to Hong Kong every day.
- Taipei, TW is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Manila and Hong Kong.
- 19 airlines operate between Manila and Hong Kong.
- The shortest connecting flight from Manila to Hong Kong is 27 hours, 45 minutes on Khalifa Airways.
Hotels in Hong Kong
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Hong Kong Island? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.