Did you know?
- Taipei, TW is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Manila and Hong Kong.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Xiamen flying between Manila and Hong Kong is a 737 with 122 seats.
- Cathay has the most nonstop flights between Manila and Hong Kong.
- The shortest connecting flight from Manila to Hong Kong is 27 hours, 45 minutes on Khalifa Airways.
- 164253 seats are available per day to fly out of Manila connecting to Hong Kong.
Hotels in Hong Kong
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Hong Kong Island? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.