Did you know?
- 5005 seats are available per day to fly out of Manila connecting to Cagayan de Oro.
- There are 17 nonstop flights on route from Manila to Cagayan de Oro every day.
- Cebu Air has 5 nonstop flights between Manila and Cagayan de Oro.
- Cebu Air has the most nonstop flights between Manila and Cagayan de Oro.
- The largest aircraft operated by Philippine flying between Manila and Cagayan de Oro is a 330 with 302 seats.
Hotels in Cagayan de Oro
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Cagayan De Oro? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.