Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Philippine flying between Manila and Cagayan de Oro is a 330 with 302 seats.
- 28 flights per week fly out of Manila connecting to Cagayan de Oro.
- The shortest flight between Manila and Cagayan de Oro on Cebu is 783 km.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Cebu flying between Manila and Cagayan de Oro is a 32S with 150 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Manila to Cagayan de Oro is 783 km on Air Philippines, Cebu Air, Philippine.
Hotels in Cagayan de Oro
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Cagayan De Oro? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.