Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Scandinavian flying between Manchester and Bangkok is a ERJ with 49 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Manchester to Bangkok is 9850 km on Sahara.
- The largest aircraft operated by Korean Air flying between Manchester and Bangkok is a 737 with 104 seats.
- British Airways has the most one stop flights between Manchester and Bangkok.
- The shortest connecting flight from Manchester to Bangkok is 22 hours, 5 minutes on Sahara.
Hotels in Bangkok
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Bangkok? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.