Did you know?
- Panama City, PA is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Managua and Cartagena.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Lacsa flying between Managua and Cartagena is a ATR with 48 seats.
- 11681 seats are available per day to fly out of Managua connecting to Cartagena.
- 13 flights per week fly out of Managua connecting to Cartagena.
- The largest aircraft operated by Copa Air flying between Managua and Cartagena is a 737 with 124 seats.
Hotels in Cartagena
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Colombia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.