Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Mexicana flying between Malaga and Rome is a 32S with 164 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Malaga to Rome is 23 hours, 45 minutes on Widere.
- The largest aircraft operated by Aeroflot flying between Malaga and Rome is a 32S with 140 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Malaga to Rome is 2 hours, 30 minutes on Vueling.
- 221861 seats are available per day to fly out of Malaga connecting to Rome.
Hotels in Rome
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Rome? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.