Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Aeroflot flying between Malaga and Rome is a 32S with 140 seats.
- 221861 seats are available per day to fly out of Malaga connecting to Rome.
- Madrid, ES is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Malaga and Rome.
- 122 flights per week fly out of Malaga connecting to Rome.
- The shortest flight between Malaga and Rome on Finnair is 5607 km.
Hotels in Rome
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Rome? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.