Did you know?
- 1 flights per week fly out of Makassar connecting to Sorong.
- 96 seats are available per day to fly out of Makassar connecting to Sorong.
- Merpati has the most nonstop flights between Makassar and Sorong.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Merpati flying between Makassar and Sorong is a 737 with 96 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Makassar to Sorong is 2 hours, 10 minutes on BTV, MNA.
Hotels in Sorong
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Indonesia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.