Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Spanair flying between Madrid and Valencia is a ERJ with 50 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Madrid to Valencia is 9 hours, 10 minutes on SN Brussels.
- The largest aircraft operated by TAP flying between Madrid and Valencia is a 32S with 157 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Madrid to Valencia is 285 km on Iberia, Spanair.
- Iberia has the most nonstop flights between Madrid and Valencia.
Hotels in Valencia
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Valencia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.