Did you know?
- 267250 seats are available per day to fly out of Madrid connecting to Sao Paulo.
- American has 7 one stop flights between Madrid and Sao Paulo.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Air flying between Madrid and Sao Paulo is a CRJ with 70 seats.
- Iberia has the most nonstop flights between Madrid and Sao Paulo.
- The largest aircraft operated by Aeromexico flying between Madrid and Sao Paulo is a 777 with 277 seats.
Hotels in Sao Paulo
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Sao Paulo? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.