Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by KLM flying between Madrid and Hong Kong is a EMJ with 108 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Madrid to Hong Kong is 33 hours, 50 minutes on Xiamen.
- The largest aircraft operated by American flying between Madrid and Hong Kong is a 340 with 352 seats.
- London, GB is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Madrid and Hong Kong.
- 29 airlines operate between Madrid and Hong Kong.
Hotels in Hong Kong
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Hong Kong Island? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.