Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Spanair flying between Madeira and Gran Canaria is a 32S with 195 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Madeira and Gran Canaria is a 100 with 100 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Madeira to Gran Canaria is 5506 km on Lufthansa.
- 43096 seats are available per day to fly out of Madeira connecting to Gran Canaria.
- TAP has 101 two stops or more flights between Madeira and Gran Canaria.
Hotels in Gran Canaria
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Spain? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.