Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Spanair flying between Madeira and Gran Canaria is a 32S with 195 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Madeira to Gran Canaria is 1 hours, 10 minutes on Sata.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Madeira and Gran Canaria is a 100 with 100 seats.
- TAP has 101 two stops or more flights between Madeira and Gran Canaria.
- 17 flights per week fly out of Madeira connecting to Gran Canaria.
Hotels in Gran Canaria
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Spain? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.