Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Ethiopian flying between Lusaka and Johannesburg is a 757 with 219 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Lusaka to Johannesburg is 1203 km on South African, Teddy.
- 1824 seats are available per day to fly out of Lusaka connecting to Johannesburg.
- The largest aircraft operated by Teddy flying between Lusaka and Johannesburg is a 737 with 107 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Lusaka to Johannesburg is 10 hours, 25 minutes on Kenya.
Hotels in Johannesburg
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Johannesburg? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.