Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Teddy flying between Lusaka and Johannesburg is a 737 with 107 seats.
- There are 6 nonstop flights on route from Lusaka to Johannesburg every day.
- The shortest connecting flight from Lusaka to Johannesburg is 10 hours, 25 minutes on Kenya.
- Kenya has 3 one stop flights between Lusaka and Johannesburg.
- 8 flights per week fly out of Lusaka connecting to Johannesburg.
Hotels in Johannesburg
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Johannesburg? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.