Did you know?
- There are 2 nonstop flights on route from Lubumbashi to Johannesburg every day.
- Hewa Bora has the most nonstop flights between Lubumbashi and Johannesburg.
- The largest aircraft operated by Hewa Bora flying between Lubumbashi and Johannesburg is a 767 with 210 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Lubumbashi to Johannesburg is 22 hours, 10 minutes on Ethiopian.
- The shortest connecting flight from Lubumbashi to Johannesburg is 6665 km on Ethiopian.
Hotels in Johannesburg
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Johannesburg? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.