Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by V flying between Los Angeles and Sydney is a 777 with 365 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Alitalia flying between Los Angeles and Sydney is a 777 with 310 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Los Angeles to Sydney is 14 hours, 35 minutes on Delta, Qantas, United, V Australia.
- The shortest connecting flight from Los Angeles to Sydney is 44 hours, 50 minutes on Continental.
- San Francisco, CA is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Los Angeles and Sydney.
Hotels in Sydney
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Sydney? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.