Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by US Airways flying between Los Angeles and San Antonio is a 777 with 328 seats.
- There are 7 nonstop flights on route from Los Angeles to San Antonio every day.
- The shortest connecting flight from Los Angeles to San Antonio is 9 hours, 50 minutes on Alaska.
- United has the most nonstop flights between Los Angeles and San Antonio.
- 135965 seats are available per day to fly out of Los Angeles connecting to San Antonio.
Hotels in San Antonio
Traveling on the route and need hotel in San Antonio? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.