Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Northwest flying between Los Angeles and Rio de Janeiro is a 767 with 241 seats.
- Northwest has 9 one stop flights between Los Angeles and Rio de Janeiro.
- 161901 seats are available per day to fly out of Los Angeles connecting to Rio de Janeiro.
- The shortest connecting flight from Los Angeles to Rio de Janeiro is 16 hours, 59 minutes on Avianca.
- 225 flights per week fly out of Los Angeles connecting to Rio de Janeiro.
Hotels in Rio de Janeiro
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Rio de Janeiro? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.