Did you know?
- 12 airlines operate between Los Angeles and Rio de Janeiro.
- The largest aircraft operated by Northwest flying between Los Angeles and Rio de Janeiro is a 767 with 241 seats.
- 161901 seats are available per day to fly out of Los Angeles connecting to Rio de Janeiro.
- The shortest connecting flight from Los Angeles to Rio de Janeiro is 16 hours, 59 minutes on Avianca.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Air flying between Los Angeles and Rio de Janeiro is a 32S with 120 seats.
Hotels in Rio de Janeiro
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Rio de Janeiro? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.