Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by LOT flying between Los Angeles and Phoenix is a 767 with 244 seats.
- There are 37 nonstop flights on route from Los Angeles to Phoenix every day.
- San Francisco, CA is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Los Angeles and Phoenix.
- The smallest aircraft operated by JetBlue flying between Los Angeles and Phoenix is a 32S with 150 seats.
- The shortest flight between Los Angeles and Phoenix on United is 594 km.
Hotels in Phoenix
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Phoenix? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.