Did you know?
- The shortest nonstop flight from Los Angeles to New York is 3972 km on American, JetBlue Airways, Delta, United, Virgin America.
- 228399 seats are available per day to fly out of Los Angeles connecting to New York.
- The shortest connecting flight from Los Angeles to New York is 3964 km on Continental Midwest.
- Alaska has the most nonstop flights between Los Angeles and New York.
- The largest aircraft operated by China E flying between Los Angeles and New York is a 767 with 165 seats.
Hotels in New York
Traveling on the route and need hotel in New York? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.