Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Scandinavian flying between London and Venice is a M80 with 145 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from London to Venice is 23 hours, 30 minutes on Transavia.
- The smallest aircraft operated by LOT flying between London and Venice is a 737 with 108 seats.
- Paris, FR is the most popular connection for one stop flights between London and Venice.
- The shortest nonstop flight from London to Venice is 1116 km on British Airways, Easyjet.
Hotels in Venice
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Venice? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.