Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Air Malta flying between London and Tripoli is a 32S with 160 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Emirates flying between London and Tripoli is a 757 with 175 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from London to Tripoli is 2323 km on Afriqiyah.
- The shortest flight between London and Tripoli on British is 2365 km.
- The shortest connecting flight from London to Tripoli is 3438 km on Luxair.
Hotels in Tripoli
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Libya? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.