Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Delta flying between London and Toronto is a 32S with 186 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from London to Toronto is 32 hours, 24 minutes on Vueling.
- New York, NY is the most popular connection for one stop flights between London and Toronto.
- There are 13 nonstop flights on route from London to Toronto every day.
- The largest aircraft operated by Cubana flying between London and Toronto is a IL9 with 262 seats.
Hotels in Toronto
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Toronto? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.