Did you know?
- 344 flights per week fly out of London connecting to Toronto.
- 411332 seats are available per day to fly out of London connecting to Toronto.
- The largest aircraft operated by Cubana flying between London and Toronto is a IL9 with 262 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Delta flying between London and Toronto is a 32S with 186 seats.
- There are 13 nonstop flights on route from London to Toronto every day.
Hotels in Toronto
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Toronto? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.