Did you know?
- The shortest connecting flight from London to Shanghai is 40 hours, 35 minutes on Iberia.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air New Zealand flying between London and Shanghai is a 747 with 379 seats.
- There are 4 nonstop flights on route from London to Shanghai every day.
- Air New Zealand has 30 two stops or more flights between London and Shanghai.
- 35 airlines operate between London and Shanghai.
Hotels in Shanghai
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Shanghai? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.