Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Continental flying between London and Rio de Janeiro is a 757 with 175 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from London to Rio de Janeiro is 25 hours, 23 minutes on SN Brussels.
- The largest aircraft operated by TAP flying between London and Rio de Janeiro is a 32S with 195 seats.
- Air Canada has 44 two stops or more flights between London and Rio de Janeiro.
- Tam has the most one stop flights between London and Rio de Janeiro.
Hotels in Rio de Janeiro
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Rio de Janeiro? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.