Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by TAP flying between London and Maputo is a 32S with 195 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by TAP flying between London and Maputo is a 100 with 100 seats.
- 25 flights per week fly out of London connecting to Maputo.
- The shortest connecting flight from London to Maputo is 17 hours, 40 minutes on KLM.
- South African has the most one stop flights between London and Maputo.
Hotels in Maputo
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Mozambique? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.