Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by United flying between London and Los Angeles is a 777 with 328 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from London to Los Angeles is 11 hours, 0 minutes on American, British Airways, Air New Zealand, United, Virgin.
- 706693 seats are available per day to fly out of London connecting to Los Angeles.
- British Airways has the most nonstop flights between London and Los Angeles.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Iberia flying between London and Los Angeles is a 32S with 126 seats.
Hotels in Los Angeles
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Los Angeles? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.