Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by United flying between London and Los Angeles is a 777 with 328 seats.
- British Airways has the most nonstop flights between London and Los Angeles.
- 49 airlines operate between London and Los Angeles.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Iberia flying between London and Los Angeles is a 32S with 126 seats.
- 429 flights per week fly out of London connecting to Los Angeles.
Hotels in Los Angeles
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Los Angeles? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.