Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Etihad flying between London and Galway is a 32S with 130 seats.
- There are 3 nonstop flights on route from London to Galway every day.
- The shortest connecting flight from London to Galway is 13 hours, 20 minutes on Aer Arann.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Aer flying between London and Galway is a ATR with 66 seats.
- Aer Arann has 1 one stop flights between London and Galway.
Hotels in Galway
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Galway? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.