Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Turkish flying between London and Dushanbe is a 330 with 250 seats.
- 2 flights per week fly out of London connecting to Dushanbe.
- The shortest connecting flight from London to Dushanbe is 10 hours, 40 minutes on Air Baltic.
- Turkish has the most one stop flights between London and Dushanbe.
- 431 seats are available per day to fly out of London connecting to Dushanbe.
Hotels in Dushanbe
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Tajikistan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.