Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by KLM flying between London and Chengdu is a 737 with 122 seats.
- 14 airlines operate between London and Chengdu.
- The shortest connecting flight from London to Chengdu is 9974 km on BMI.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Scandinavian flying between London and Chengdu is a ATR with 46 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from London to Chengdu is 22 hours, 40 minutes on BMI.
Hotels in Chengdu
Traveling on the route and need hotel in China? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.