Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Qantas flying between London and Beirut is a 380 with 450 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from London to Beirut is 4314 km on LOT.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Cyprus flying between London and Beirut is a 32S with 156 seats.
- The shortest flight between London and Beirut on Alitalia is 3541 km.
- There are 3 nonstop flights on route from London to Beirut every day.
Hotels in Beirut
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Beirut? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.